Monday, February 23, 2009

Case of the Mondays

It's amazing that I can still get a "case of the Mondays" - even without a corporate job. I had to wake up this morning and take M to work, since his car is STILL at a friend's house (the Oscars were just too stimulating to miss last night). Anyway, I feel like the walking dead.

Our cat, Deacon, has recently started throwing up randomly. We have no clue what it is - bad treats? The fact that he likes to drink the leftover shower water? Is he eating something random? I don't know. All I do know is that I was up throughout last night cleaning up cat puke - on our bedroom floor (x2) and my freaking PILLOW (x2) - Deacon likes to sleep near/on my head...so you can imagine how wonderful it was to wake up to cat retching. Sigh. I am NOT ready for kids.

So, I was going to drop M off this morning and gym it up (I can't decide whether the gym is worth the $72 a month or not), but like I said, case of the Mondays, walking dead, etc.

I guess I'll drink some coffee and recharge...get my stuff together for the day and gym it up after work?? We shall see.

Happy new week everyone. =\

No comments: