Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Woot Woot Bitches!

I got an A on my test! I got a FREAKING A!!! That is my second A of nursing school so WHAT UP.

The slightly sheepish thing is... I am not quite sure how I pulled the A out of my ass. It was a mean test - not really hard per se, but just mean. The questions stretched back to material from the first and second exams (which is LEGAL, but not COOL) and only had two medication questions - when we had a BAJILLION meds to study. Sooooo mostly I was lucky. But I'll take lucky. Especially if lucky could continue through the ATI exam I have to take at the end of the semester - the test that counts towards getting the preceptorship that I want (aka not med surge). We shall see.

On another note, I taped off the kitchen cart and primed the tiny wooden strip that was left. Delicious. Perhaps I'll have enough time tomorrow to paint the first coat! It IS my LAST clinical of the semester and they told us we had NO PAPERWORK - so things seem to be going my way for the moment. I think I shall ride the wave.

On another note, from now on I think I'm going to end my non-picture posts with a loverly photo from my hard drive. =) Enjoy!

Key West, looking toward Cuba (2006)

2 comments:

Nikki said...

i recognize that picture!! :)

Britt said...

woohoo!!! way to go!