Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Just Another Tuesday...

Dear Pickles,
Why are you so very delicious?
Love, the girl who has eaten 6 of you in the last 10 minutes

Dear Alabama,
Why are you so ass-backwards? Why are you trying to PADDLE high school students when they don't follow the dress code??? (See here)
Love, a southern girl who's a Yankee at heart

Dear Deacon,
Please stop rolling on your back all cute and then biting me when I pet you.
Love, your mommy

Dear Kate Gosslin,
You can't dance. Go home and be a mom.
Love, a better dancer than you.

Dear wasps,
Please STOP GETTING INTO MY SUNROOM. I HAVE TO DO LAUNDRY.
Love, the entomophobic inside

2 comments:

kimlou said...

You're too cute! I agree - the wasps need to giddy on up and move out of our neighborhood. Seems to be an overabundance of them this year. I am going to have to arm myself with a can of Wasp-B-Gone!

And, can you post something to my sweet unbirthed daughter about possibly coming out like right now?

Britt said...

God. Agreed on the Kate Gosselin thing. I really actually like her, but she is a terrible dancer. Poor thing. It's the awkward 2 minutes I would imagine would happen if it was me dancing on TV. I second the pickles thing too. Klausen kosher pickles are my favourites. SO good.