Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Brunch

Let me start off by saying that I really really really REALLY need to study. My test is on Wednesday and it's supposed to be the hardest one of the semester and I don't really care and I haven't really started studying. Sigh.

Mmmmk with THAT out of the way - Easter Brunch. It was horrific. We opened an hour early this morning, so I had to be there at 9 am...after I closed last night and got home at 12:30. Meh. I wasn't a happy camper this morning! SO much that I'm considering skipping class tomorrow. It's covering material that won't be on Wednesday's test...and I would LOVE to not get up at 6:45.

Anyway. I had a larger-than-normal section on a busier-than-normal day. I had a 10-seater table that turned three times, and three four-person booths. That is a lot of coffee and donuts. Talking about coffee...I spilled a full HOT cup on guy today. In front of his girlfriend. And his whole family. I wanted to die. I wanted to cry and die and scream and cry. He was fine...I even offered him ice and he was all "I promise I'm not burned." I didn't believe him. It was amazingly awful. At more than one point I just wanted to leave because I was soooooooo busy.

However, I did make more than $200. But I still need a vacation. Thankfully I have something way fun planned for Friday...if the weather cooperates.

K. Now I just need to get M to turn OFF THE SOCCER HIGHLIGHTS so I can study about respiratory diseases and medications. BLECH. I can't WAIT to get this over with and move onto pediatrics and maternity!!!

1 comment:

Britt said...

Good luck on your test! I definitely feel ya on the coffee spilling. Been there, done that!