Sunday, January 3, 2010

Overdue Books

Libraries are FABULOUS and they should be celebrated by all, and so should library books (I don't care what you say S). The ONLY problem with library books is the fact that you have to keep up with all the due dates! I currently have five books checked out from the library, and they have two differeent due dates. Not that big of a deal, I know, but I still want this beautiful 2010 Overdue Book Calendar.

Pretty, huh?
You can get the downloadable PDF for $4 on Etsy.com. I love Etsy... AND on a different note I love Julie and Julia - I just watched my mom's copy and just loved it. And of course, I now want to attempt beef bourguignon - it looks delicious! However, since it has a "difficult" rating I may put it off for a bit. =)

1 comment:

Britt said...

Loved Julie and Julia!