- My mom came down last night and spent the night, so she could move my little brother out of his frat house and into a new frat house (don't ask). Turns out his new frat house was uninhabitable, and now he's staying with M and me for a week while they fix all the crap wrong with it.
- Our house inspection is TOMORROW MORNING.
- This is the coolest idea ever. I don't know if I have the balls to undertake it. But hey, If Ann's Daughter can do it, so can I. A Deacon never says die!! (Or is that a Goonie?)
- The Teeter has crab legs on sale for $2.99 a pound. I WANT.
- SYTYCD is on in 5 minutes.
- My vodka cranberry is delish.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
What a Wednesday
Today's post is presented by a tall Vodka Cranberry.