Thursday, July 9, 2009

Some Letters of my Own

Today's post was inspired by The Tooth Fairy's Adventures, and her latest post.

Dear staff nurse that I helped yesterday:
I know I am just a first-semester nursing student, but you don't have to look at me like I'm an idiot, especially when you don't have YOUR shit in order.
Love, the eager/terrified nursing student from yesterday

Dear Clinical Instructor,
Just because you want to go on vacation doesn't mean you get to rearrange my schedule and make this week a living hell. You are a VERY nice person, but I am seriously pissed at you.
Love, the student who was trying not to cry in post-conference today

Dear bestest-friend S,
Thank you for listening to me be very upset today on the phone. I heart you bunches and bunches.
Love, DD

Dear M,
I love you SO MUCH and I feel awful that we don't get to spend as much time together as I would like. Sometimes I feel guilty that I'm studying insetad of hanging out with you, but I know you understand and want me to do well - which makes me feel worse when I screw up. Yes, I realize I'm rambling and a wee bit emotional today.
Love, your favorite wife

Dear makers of the Twilight Conversation Hearts,
You made a really cute product, and I love the Twilight-inspired sayings that you came up with ... but could you make the hearts taste a wee bit better than ABSOLUTE GROSSNESS?
Love, your paying customer

Dear Right Eye,
STOP F-ING TWITCHING. Gah.
- Dani

1 comment:

Britt said...

Haha love it! Don't you feel better now? After I write those I'm always like "ahhhh..."

My eye is twitching too. So irritating!