Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Rainy Tuesday

Awesome Things of Today
  • Kitty snuggling in bed, on the couch and on my lap
  • Finally finding a pair of Danskos that I like
  • NOT having to go to the DMV for a replacement license (thanks K for telling me my license number is on my car registration!!!!)
  • $1 gardening gloves at Target
  • $3.99 wine at Trader Joes (see picture below)
  • K’s two kids are the cutest things ever
  • Glee is on tonight!!

Awful Things of Today
  • It’s raining.
  • My Danskos were $110.
  • I have to work tomorrow and Thursday.
  • I have a bitchin’ headache.
Oh well! Obviously the good outweighs the bad here. Happy Tuesday everyone!


1 comment:

Nikki said...

Where did you buy your Dansko's? If you buy them from The Walking Co. they usually offer a discount to RNs...