Monday, March 7, 2011

Back to my Books

AWESOME BOOKS THAT IS. None of those crappy nursing textbooks or NCLEX review books. That's right bitches. I am back on track to read 50+ books this year. AND I WILL DO IT. I have my library card, two new tea mugs, a Keurig, and a ton of PG Tips. I am ready for the reading extravaganza of 2011. 

To prove my point, I went to the library and got a ton of books out:

I am done with three of them (Child 44, Are you There Vodka, It's Me, Chelsea, and The Eyre Affair), and on the fourth (Confessions of a Shopaholic)! Those are books four, five, six and seven in 2011. I have a long way to go, but it's such a delicious prospect of reading 43 more books this year!!

I know I'm a nutter...but we all have to be crazy about something right? At least my addiction is books, and not eating chalk or drinking laundry detergent like those weirdos on TV.

No comments: