Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Dear Peeps...

Dear people who eat in restaurants,
Please ask to box your own food. I can guarantee your hands are cleaner than mine.
Love, the exasperated server.


Dear eight-top with the $400+ bill,

Yes, I included 18% gratuity. No, 18% is not sufficient. Besides, this is going on your company credit card, Give me a break! I'm poor!

Love, your really broke server.


Dear Nursing Instructor,

No, I'm not quite sure how I failed the test today while making the class' highest Maternity ATI test score. Please stop asking me such obnoxious questions.

Love, the sleepy student.


Dear Mom,

I don't really like any of the curtain patterns you scanned - do you think we can just do a fake roman shade over the kitchen sink?

Love, your indecisive daughter.


Dear various members of The Ocho,

I miss your
faces. I'm sorry I can't join you in Chuck-Town this weekend, but have a drink for me!
Love, D-Sice


Picture of the Day - a kick-ass tree in Key West, Florida

No comments: