Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dude.

DUDE - why do I always feel the need to blog whenever I should be studying for something or completing something? Hmmm - WAIT I know the answer! I am a chronic procrastinator! Oh yes!

So yesh. Not only do I have my fourth test of the semester tomorrow, I also have our pediatrics/maternity ATI test, tutoring and work. AND I have a paper due. AND paperwork from last week - which includes an article summary. HA. HAHAHA! Yeahhhh It's 10:14 p.m. and I only have the paper done. I have been studying all day for the test, but since the test was SUPPOSED TO BE TODAY (I was NOT feeling well, so I rescheduled for tomorrow morning...) I really can't feel good about the studying. Yesh I wasn't feeling weel - I have had a sore throat for over a week, so I finally went to the doctor this morning. I tested negative for Strep, and my doctor pretty much old
me to go home, drink lots of fluids and rest. So I did. I napped and studied on the couch all day long. It was glorious.

For those of you who DON'T know why I am so worn down - I threw M a surprise 30th b-day party this weekend at our house. Talk about a stressor. BUT, he loved it and we had a fabulous time. So it was worth it. =) We'll see if I reconsider after getting my test grades back...


On another note, I finished The Help by Kathryn Stockett and The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest by Steig Larsson. Both were really good, and I would recommend them! It looks like I am going to kill last year's "Books Read" number - right now I am only 2 away from last year's total ... and it's only the end of July. Sweetness.

Weeeeeeell, I guess I should finish my care plan for tomorrow while M alternates between a History Channel show on Grant's ride through the South and How it's Made on the Science Channel. Yup we're dorks.

Here is a picture from M's party this weekend - thanks for the cupcakes mommers!

No comments: