Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sooooo I'm a Slacker.

HI! Ummm so it's October. Oops! Apparently I didn't feel like writing in September...

Oh well.

To tell you the truth, there have been a TON of things going on in my life and I didn't feel like rehashing all of it. I've also been lazy - I get home and just DON'T want to type any more. Lastly, I got really upset when I read that Well-Heeled had a BAJILLION dollars in her IRA and savings account. I mean, I just don't have those resources, and I got down about it all.

So I stopped writing.

But I'm still here - still reading and going to class and trying to be fiscally responsible in this crazy economy.

I'll give some details about where I've been later, but for now - Hi again!

2 comments:

Britt said...

Hi! we missed you :)

Hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

YAY! Glad you are back.