Thursday, November 19, 2009

I <3 Pop Culture

I love literature, and books in general ...but I also love pop culture. I am obsessed with PerezHilton.com, and I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL FEBRUARY for the last season of LOST. (Will Jacob be back? Will we figure out the smoke monster? How will Juliet be involved? SO. EXCITING.)

Whew.

Anyways, I am ALSO counting down to the New Moon movie. YES I know it is actually playing at midnight tonight, but I have a clinical simulation tomorrow and I can't GO. (and it's sold out...) BUT I'm going on Sunday afternoon with my bestest friend, her roommate, our other friend, my mom (who currently has a "Robert Pattinson as Edward" screen saver) and my co-worker. I can't wait to sit in the dark for hours and lose myself, regressing to my teenage years. Happiness. =)

ALSO I am currently obsessed with Lady Gaga's new song and video - Bad Romance.




She is freaking awesome. And so are those clothes. And makeup. Sheesh.

That's all. I just wanted to geek out on ya for a sec. OH my friend Shannon started a blog - http://shannonedgerton.wordpress.com/ - she is amazingly talented (I need to get her to design a layout for me) in all things creative. Check her out!

No comments: