Monday, March 2, 2009

A Bit Grumbly

Sooo I got an e-mail from my Micro. professor with my most recent test grade included - 79. Yes, this is better than the last test (77) - but not as stellar as I had hoped...or expected. I'll be the first to admit that I didn't study as much as I should have, but when I was walking out of there I really thought that I had made at least a B-. So, I've e-mailed her so i can see my test and maybe have a chitchat with her about how to study for her frakkin' tests (sorry, just watched TWO episodes of Battlestar Galactica on Hulu.com)...

So, I'm a bit grumbly. And, sort of worried - this is my first difficult class since I started my pre/co-reqs...and I'm not doing that well. Does that mean I'm not going to do well in Nursing School either? Sigh.

On a happier note, our school savings continues to increase, thanks to my deposited tips. However, I always feel awkward walking into the bank and depositing hundreds of dollars in cash. It seems skeezy!

That's all for now peeps.

No comments: