Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The FLU - Muwhahahahaha

Ummmk. Let's just say that I got my flu shot (free because I'm a nursing student!) yesterday, and my arm STILL F-ING HURTS. Like, to the point where I raise my arm and I wince. SHEESH.

On the whole "illness" note, I have to go to the doctor today. =( I woke up AGAIN with post-nasal drip and a sore throat. It's been about two weeks since this whole gross sinus thing started, and I'm finally giving in. You would think as a nursing student I might be little more inclined to go to the doctor when my sinuses are stuffed with green goop - but my doctor is downtown ... and it's a pain in the ass to get to. BUT, I'm giving in and going. Meh.

Hmm. On another note, I'm cleaning the house today - because it's GROSS and was neglected while I was studying for my test last week and while we were at Homecoming last weekend. So far I've vacuumed, done laundry, organized clean laundry, run the dishwasher, pulled out the Halloween decorations and hung a picture. Whew. More to come later - for now I'm going to fold MORE laundry and watch Monday's Gossip Girl!

No comments: