Thursday, March 26, 2009

Today's Post is Brought to You By...

...the letter C!

As in Cattle Prod!

As in, a restaurant is NOT the place to catch up with your two best friends that you haven't seen in 20 years! OR the place to do your travel research, iMac and books on Canada in hand! OR the place to hold a presentation on God-knows-what ... Conferences should be held in CONFERENCE rooms. I want said Cattle Prod for the special times that "crop dusting*" won't work. A not-so-subtle gesture to GET OUT OF MY SECTION when the table has been there ignoring their unpaid bill for longer than an hour. Sigh.

Ya know, I know I wait tables. And I am at the whims of all these random people. BUT, I just ask that if you are going to use my table for RANDOM crap that is NOT eating ...please at LEAST tip 20%.

Were these people raised in a barn? Sheesh.

*crop dusting...well...it means walking by a table and...ummm...passing gas. Not that I've EVER done that.

No comments: